Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Bhaktifest 2023. We are honored by your gift of service. Learn about the main ways to contribute and enjoy this unique immersive experience.
Volunteer onsite during the event in exchange for a Full Event Pass. Limited opportunities are available for this unique event.
It takes a village to make the festivals happen! Our Work Exchange program is for those interested in holding sacred spaces, maintaining the flow and function. Our events would not be possible without you. It is because of volunteers that so many people are able to come play, practice, heal, and discover true union (yoga) with themselves and others. This program is particularly useful to those with financial challenges, as a festival ticket is provided free of charge in exchange for your service.
Seva hours range between 6-8 hours of service per day, or a total of 18-24 hours during the immersion. You also have the option to divide the hours up more by volunteering pre-fest/post-fest to help with set-up and/or strike.
Seva = 18 hours and includes free festival ticket and free tent camping + a 10% discount on vehicle camping.
Maha Seva = 24 hours of service and includes free festival ticket and free tent camping + a 10% discount on vehicle camping and meals throughout the duration of your service.
How to Apply for Bhakti Fest 2023 Work Exchange:
- Read the role descriptions here and choose your preferred area (you’ll be asked for your 1st and 2nd preference on the application form). Please choose the area you think your skills will be best suited to and please be ready to be flexible. We will do our best to schedule you in your chosen area with your chosen schedule but sometimes we just need you more somewhere else!
- Submit your deposit of $250 here. This deposit will be refunded after completion of your work exchange hours (within 2 weeks after the fest) If you have volunteered with us before, and believe you are eligible to skip this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ve paid your deposit and chosen your area, now you’re ready to submit your registration form.
Note: you will NOT see any shifts when you first submit your form, once your registration is approved, you’ll be prompted to return to the registration page to sign up for your shifts!
Things to remember when signing up:
- Please note the specific shift requirements of your area (listed in the role descriptions above)
- Choose carefully, you will not be able to make changes to your own schedule once submitted
- Only sign up in 1 area
- Do not sign up for back-to-back shifts
- Do not sign up for more than 2 shifts in a day
- If your schedule does not abide by these guidelines, we may reschedule you accordingly
- First come first served, sign up early to get your first choice of area/shifts!
- There is a Mandatory Orientation/Training on Thursday at 5pm in the music bowl.
Festival Work Exchange Roles